Tune-Up Your Marketing Strategy Using SEO
Have you been trying to enhance your digital marketing strategy? Are you trying to generate enough leads on your online business website? If so, you’ve landed on the right page. With the ever-evolving Google algorithm updates, it is no easier to keep up with your marketing goals without employing SEO in your marketing campaigns.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) plays a key role in reaching your potential audience and sell. Therefore, this post brings you the key aspects to tune up your marketing strategy using SEO.
Importance of SEO Marketing
Today, 70-80% of people use the internet to shop. And if you haven’t optimized your local business for online shopping yet, you’re already a step behind your competitors. Consumers are in charge today. In fact, if your business website isn’t showing on the first page of SERPs, it is practically invisible for your targeted audience. This is where SEO strategies shine.
Create an SEO Strategy
Skipping the SEO part and start selling your products right away will definitely keep you from reaching your business’s full potential. While providing quality products/services, you need to make sure they’re getting to your target audience. Therefore, make sure to consider the following things when tuning up your online marketing strategy.
- Define your target market: It doesn’t do you any good if 80% of the traffic on your men’s fashion blog are women. Find out where your potential audience is located? Are they making any webs searches? In this regard, use Google Analytics to define your audience and latest trends.
- Mobile Friendliness Site: More than half of the website traffic you get comes from mobile devices. Thereby, make sure to keep your website error free and mobile optimized to generate more leads – turning into sales.
- Optimize for Different Search Engines: By search engine, you probably assumed “Google”. Though Google holds major web searches worldwide, never underestimate Bing, Yahoo, and other search engines. Ranking on more than one search engine is the key aspect to generating more leads than your competitors.
- Content: Quality content is by far the most important factor to generate more sales. Aim for SEO optimized and long-form content to get featured in the top 10 results in SERP. According to Backlinko, the average word count of every website showing on the first page of Google is 1890. Sounds fair enough?
You’ve probably heard these terms before i.e. On-Page Optimization and Off-Page Optimization. Well, both of these steps come after following the aforementioned steps. There are many examples where digital marketers are able to rank websites just by effective on-page optimization tactics. However, if you’re not able to do so, the following is the off-page optimization checklist.
- Getting featured in local listings
- Social bookmarking the site
- Image submissions
- Getting listed in Google My Business
- Blog and forum commenting
- Participations in sites like Quora
- Guest blogging, comment linking, .edu & .gov backlinks
- Broken link building
Following the above steps will definitely help your tune-up your marketing strategy and reach your business’s full potential. In case you end up having any problems following the above steps, feel free to leave a reply below.
Tune-Up Your Online Advertising Using SEO
Online advertising, also known as PPC (pay per click), is an efficient way to derive sales, leads, and audience to your website or blog. Whether you own an affiliate marketing website, e-commerce store, blog, or a business website, leveraging PPC in your marketing strategies can skyrocket your sales to much extent.
People still prefer SEO over online advertising because it’s free and practical for long term benefits. But if employed correctly, SEO can tune-up your online advertising campaigns greatly. Follow this post and learn more about how you can tune-up your online advertising using SEO.
Assets to Get Started with Online Advertising Using SEO
Before leveraging SEO and online advertising together, make sure you have the following assets with you:
- Landing page copy
- Ads copy
- Responsive business website
- Quality yet unique website content i.e. blogs, infographics, videos
- Automation tools and research skills
- Analytics tool
Run Ads for Targeted Keywords
Most of the people reading this post somehow managed to rank their website for certain keywords on the first page. Congratulations! Online advertising can take your website reach to a whole new level. Even if you’ve managed to rank on the first page of Google. The topmost SERPs are still PPC ads.
But how to make your PPC ads optimized for your potential audience? The best resolution is to use keywords you tried to rank on the first page but failed. In this way, you can increase your website’s visibility on top results using both SEO and PPC ads.
Create Difference Ad Groups
Just like each blog on your website redirects attention to a particular type of audience, you must create several ad groups to target different types of people. A single type of Ad copy won’t do the job. Thereby, make sure to create several ad groups to personalize your online ad campaigns. For instance, a business might have the following 3 potential audiences:
- Legal advisors
Create personalized ads to connect with doctors, lawyers, and legal advisors. For this, you must do a separate keywords research from scratch, find out their interests, trending topics, and then create a compelling ad copy to stand out. In simple words, different Ads group will help you get the right message to right kind of people.
Create Appealing Landing Pages
Just like doing SEO, you need to work on UX and UI of your landing page. Moreover, it is recommended to have at least 10 landing pages all linked together with your SEO advertising. In this way, you’ll better be able to speak to your audience after they click an ad.
Moreover, make sure your landing pages
- Are correctly aligned with the ad
- Show relevant content, products, services, etc.
- Has a unique selling proposition.
- Leverage visuals.
- Have social proofs, testimonials, and following.
After you’re done with the above steps, now is the time to wait for a few days and see the results. If you’ve been advertising without following these steps, there are greater chances that you’ll notice a sudden increase in leads – turning into sales.